QuickRes offers a simple way to get confidential and friendly sexual health services in the Myanmar.
How to use QuickRes
QuickRes is a website that allows you to book appointments for health services in Myanmar so you can live a healthy life! Unsure what services are right for you? Start by taking the simple 10-question risk assessment which will recommend services fit to your needs. After booking, save your appointment information and arrive at the clinic for your date and time for you to receive services and next steps from a doctor.
- Risk assessment: Easy 10 question survey to self-assess your sexual health needs and receive tailored recommendation for HIV services.
- HIV testing: Book an appointment at for HIV testing at a facility, mobile clinic, or arrange home delivery. A trained HIV counsellor uses a standard finger prick test to screen for HIV & Syphilis infections in under 20 minutes.
- STI testing & treatment: Book an appointment at a facility or mobile clinic to consult with a physician about your symptoms to diagnose sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, HPV (genital warts), and Syphilis and prescribe you treatment.
- PrEP: Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) is a daily pill that prevents an HIV negative person from contracting HIV. Book an appointment to meet with a physician to see if PrEP is right for you.
- PEP: Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) is available to prevent HIV from establishing an infection in the body and is given to persons who may have recently been exposed to HIV within the last 72 hours. Book an appointment and call us immediately to ensure you can access PEP.
- HIV treatment (ART): People living with HIV can book an appointment to consult with a physician to start HIV treatment (ART) or re-start treatment for clients with recent interruption in their treatment.
- Viral load testing: People living with HIV can book their next viral load test with us to determine if the virus is “undetectable”, which prevents HIV transmission.
- Counseling services: Book an appointment for a consultation with our psychologist who can help with mental health; nutritionist; and HIV treatment adherence counselor; and general counseling needs
Privacy and Data Use Policy
Client confidentiality is extremely important for all programs and clinics offering HIV services on QuickRes. Trained management, outreach and counselling staff in Myanmar carefully support clients and handle their information securely. Our clinical partners are nationally accredited and follow health information guidelines set by the Ministry of Health.
The information you share while using QuickRes helps you find and access sexual health services. Learn more about how this data is protected and used below:
- Responses on the risk assessment: The risk assessment helps you receive tailored service recommendations. Your responses to these questions are not shared with clinic staff. HIV program staff may use aggregate summary from the risk assessment to ensure all types of populations can access and receive services through QuickRes.
- Phone number: QuickRes requires a valid cell phone number for each client to book an appointment. The phone number is used to send clients their appointment confirmation by SMS and to receive free follow-up services from a confidential case manager. Phone number is shared only with the clinic where appointment is booked along with an an assigned case manager and outreach worker.
- Clinical data: Service providers offering appointment booking through QuickRes may also report on QuickRes the services provided to clients during their appointment. Providers are also required to report [client data/summary data] to the national reporting system of [country]. Each client is assigned a case manager who can view client’s data in QuickRes to better support clients onging health needs and service access.
- Clinical partners: QuickRes refers clients to a range of government, private, and community health centers who follow national guidelines and are regulated by the Ministry of Health.
- Added safeguards: QuickRes uses a range of security measures to protect clients and data including using SQL, an encrypted server, and password protected user logins.
QuickRes is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and implemented by FHI 360. Several different HIV projects use QuickRes including the Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) Project; LINKAGES project; and Key Populations Investment Fund (KPIF).
In Myanmar QuickRes is used by the EpiC project and implemented by FHI 360, which has an office in Yangon, Myanmar.